Thursday, August 24, 2006

Curved lines


Have you ever been close to screaming? I have... You know those pinstripe lines that go along the side of a fuselage? Well how do you paint them on a flat texture so that they are rendered as a curve around the rear lower fuselage - especially when the fuselage vertical cross section is not circular.

Fun... Like a visit to the dentist - and yes, I do know - I have been there a couple of times recently. Pity the tooth fairy doesn't visit us oldies, when we have to give a tooth back!

Anyway - back ends of aeroplanes... I have been buggering around with this Piper Cheyenne for over a month, on and off. I am finally getting there. Pretty bird, isn't she? I even have the owner's permission to do this paint.

Well, so much for a first post on the blog - maybe someone will read this.

No comments: