Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So What Else is New and Exciting?

 From my previous post, you'll be thinking I have increased pace with my livery designs. Well, you wouldn't be far off the mark. Take a look see at these two ideas...




I am playing with ideas about starting up for myself. All my job applications so far have resulted in comments like "Great CV, but overqualified for this role. For "overqualified" read "Way too much life experience" - 58 is not an attractive age for employers. Ah well.





So what to do?

Well some while back - 2010 - I was approached by a real world airplane owner and asked to design a livery for his Marchetti SF260. I was only too happy to move from painting flight simulator models to real planes. The result turns out to be rather pretty - first the artwork:



Now the real thing:



Georgeous, isn't she?

Anyway... a couple of weeks ago I received an e-mail "Do I do airliners?" Two shakes of a lamb's tail and hey presto:



So what to do with all this talent? Go back to the beginning of this post and take a look at the two logos. "I Design" - liveries for trucks, boats, planes...

No comments: