Saturday, September 02, 2006

French cuisine and FS

The two don't just mix well. A week in France means a week away from flightsim and all that is involved. There has been a flurry of activity while I have been gone and I have not been able to do much. The big surprise, though, was the Cheyenne paint job - 370 plus downloads already. Must have been a popular buy - well done Digital Aviation and Aerosoft!

AviaSim.ch have requested permission to host the skin on their site for "local" use - so why not? Seems that a few Swiss simmers know the real thing - I only hope they don't look too close.

Also good for a laugh is the new scenery by Bill Dick and friends - it seems there really is a place on this planet called "Shit Creek" - and it even has a "Paddle Shop". Weird!

No comments: