
Well now... two posts in almost as many days. There was nothing particularly interesting on the box today and I was just munching a piece oc chocolate when I thought to myself "Hmm - haven't I seen that on a real world plane somewhere?"
Power up the PC - swift search of airliners.net - AH!
Well, the results can let themselves be seen - I hope. Anyway - published a few shots on Simflight and had supper.
Later... Still nothing wildly exciting on TV, so i went flying some more and then back to the forums to see if there was anything to read. After a few minutes of browsing, I re-discovered Simon Stansfields "Emma Field" shop. AH another idea snuck itself into my brain. OK, open of Corel Photopaint again and let's see what this one looks like. Fictional this time, but still interesting.For those who are interested, go visit the simflight forums (there's a link on the right. The Chocy bar screenies are in the "Screenshots" forum and the "EFC" paint is in the "Emma Field Flying Club" one.
Oh, and lest I forget, the JU 52 is not new to me - I did a skin for a guy down under a couple of weeks ago - he was after a specific skin to suit his little business there - he's a scenery designer. The result can be see below.
Flying over St. Maarten in the FSX Demo

No comments:
Post a Comment