Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Have you ever flown formation?

With yourself?


I have recently been pointed at a module that you can add to FS9 and record a flight. Once recorded, you can load up another plane, start the playback and fly with yourself.

Go here to see more about this recorder module

This is immense fun! I had a sleepless night (again) so I went flying - with myself. And discovered that I can do it! I don't know how many times I have watched the short sequence and flown chase or opposites. But if you go the the Emma Field Flying Club Forum, you will see a lot more shots.

Enjoy!


Doing a 720° roll while climbing behind myself


Me and myself doing a half loop with roll out


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Very well done formation flight, must have taken some time! Regards from Munich, Christian

AlexF said...

Great sequence Chris!

Note: The link to the recorder tool is mispelled.

One-Eye said...

Thanks Alex, I have now corrected the link.