...ooh lookit! He's gone and got a Facebook link on his website. And... he's even working on a "tailored" Facebook page...
Don't everyone get all excited at once please.
I have even created an aircraft livery design service. If you have an aeroplane, I'll prepare the pimping papers... And there's even an EagleSkinner logo that I could get used to - we shall see.
No, this 'ere E isn't the logo. It's the "favicon". You know when you visit websites, you often see a mini icon in the address bar? Well they're called "favicons" and this one is the Eagleskinner's.
Well I guess that's it for this entry. Oh no, I will add some prose with, of course, humble apologies to John Masefield...
I Must Go Fly my Beaver Again
I must go fly my Beaver again, the lonely Beaver in the sky
And all I ask is Limp for P2 and a bucket of 'Five' to steer by,
And a slick paint and the Pratt's growling song and a wabbit's tail shaking,
And to get p… MISSED! on a face full of Elmer's great brew - that's the making!
I must go fly my Beaver again, for my beautiful… terrible… 'Bride'
Has a wild call and a clear call that pulls me outside;
And I care not what the task, whether storm clouds are flying,
And not even fuel lines a leaking or sick passengers crying.
I must go fly my Beaver again, or my Havilland Gypsy Moth,
Or the Red Bull's BO or the SAAB Safir and fly on the Edge of a knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over…
(The last two lines were kept - for the same reason Masefield wrote them)
I must go fly my Beaver again, the lonely Beaver in the sky
And all I ask is Limp for P2 and a bucket of 'Five' to steer by,
And a slick paint and the Pratt's growling song and a wabbit's tail shaking,
And to get p… MISSED! on a face full of Elmer's great brew - that's the making!
I must go fly my Beaver again, for my beautiful… terrible… 'Bride'
Has a wild call and a clear call that pulls me outside;
And I care not what the task, whether storm clouds are flying,
And not even fuel lines a leaking or sick passengers crying.
I must go fly my Beaver again, or my Havilland Gypsy Moth,
Or the Red Bull's BO or the SAAB Safir and fly on the Edge of a knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over…
(The last two lines were kept - for the same reason Masefield wrote them)
And then ther'es my little iconic budgien in a couple of different formats below:




No comments:
Post a Comment