It should also give you a hint as to my faith. I am a Newtonian. Action and reaction. Try leaning over a piece of paper and sucking it up into the air. Now lean under it and blow upwards...
David Anderson can describe it more succinctly - look him up in Google. Add "Fermi Labs" to your search - and "how planes fly".
...and yet clever heads still insist on teaching young engineers the Bernoullian theory of flight.
It's like some sort of masonic movement out there. Engineers and counter-engineers. I think I have been reading too many Dan Browne books and watching too many films of his lately. I am seeing good teaching ignored and dumb teaching promoted as gospel. Oh, don't get me wrong - Bernoulli's numbers work in a tube - that's why venturis work - and thus carburettors and internal combustion engines; but wings?
Research David Anderson and prepare for enlightenment.
(Anyone worried about my mind yet? It's all these dark conspiracies, doncha know. They're out to keep us dumb.)
No comments:
Post a Comment