Friday, January 22, 2010

Totally Off Course (of course)

I haven't really ever been on track with this blog, have I?

Well today I have one or two cross-links to music videos - I really can recommend these for the sheer cleverness of what this guy does.

Oh - and I may plug a laugh or two as well... (So that's what  "Plug 'n Play" is all about...)








The last vid above is intended to be played with this one opened in a separate window. Simply right-click the link and select "open in new window". Do that and hit pause, then come back hereand wait for MGM in the video above to give the countdown.

[edit] and just in case you are wondering what that should look like, then here's a screenshot of what it could look like...




Wayyyy too cool!

Want to know more about this guy? Go to youtube and search "Mystery Guitar Man"

No comments: