Saturday, January 16, 2010

I seem to be losing it...

...my affinity for the Christen Eagle that is...

Shock! Horror! Dismay!

Well, it's not quite as bad as that really, it's just that I have re-installed FSX and all the addons recently, after converting to Windows 7 (big improvement there, MS, well done!) and now I am finding fun with helicopters again.

As much as I could slate them, the Nemeth Brothers made really pretty EC120, EC135 and MD500 helicopters. Their standards have dropped a bit with the FSX version of the EC120, but these helis are good to fly and good to paint despite quite a few niggling little bugs. I hope we'll see patches for the EC120 - she's just too photogenic not to have in the hangar.







...and that is just some of the fun I have been having with this chopper!

The best one at the moment though, has got to be the CERA Bell 412. It is great to fly - realistic procedures have been programmed into it and she is also really nice to paint. So without further ado, here are some more piccies:







There are more to see on my website in the downloads section.

No comments: